The Entertainment and Gaming industries are facing an ever-increasing challenge to protect intellectual property, customer and player data, and critical infrastructure and applications. Changes to data privacy and reporting laws and PCI DSS requirements, as well as corporate desires to reduce fraud and malicious activity are straining security resources throughout most organizations.
Entertainment & Gaming Security Solutions
FishNet Security’s Information Assurance services can provide Entertainment and Gaming companies strategies to help them meet regulatory and corporate security needs via a comprehensive approach to securing critical systems and data, while identifying ways to efficiently and effectively operate.
Multiple services focused on the Entertainment & Gaming industry:
- Application Security: Testing for web and mobile applications to identify vulnerabilities in applications that malicious users may use to attack
- Mobility Services: Including mobility workshops for rollout and management of mobile devices, mobile application assessments, and policies and training for end users
- Incident Management: Breach investigations, PCI investigations and forensics analysis
- Network Security: Provide multiple layers of technologies, training and managed services to secure the infrastructure and corporate data
- Data Security: Identify data, including player and PCI data, and create multi-layer strategies to limit any unintentional loss of critical data, including intellectual property
FishNet Security has recently provided the following services to Entertainment & Gaming companies:
FishNet Security has worked with multiple online gaming organizations to confirm, identify means of intrusion, provide evidence of sensitive data compromise, and provide guidance in securing their environments. In most cases, we identified attacks to insecure system configurations, weak credentials for employees or supporting application vulnerabilities.
FishNet Security provided discovery services to identify PCI and PII (personally identifiable information) data across an enterprise-wide multiple-site environment. Once the data had been identified, we designed segmentation of the network to reduce PCI scoping and made recommendations on securing PII via data loss prevention technologies, processes and policies, including security awareness training.
FishNet Security provided IAM services and technologies for employee and contractor provisioning and password self-servicing.